Play The Bible Word Match
http://littlemagonline.com/tag/new-york-magazine/ Enjoy this unique new Bible game that does more than test your knowledge; it gives you the opportunity to learn as you play to keep the highest right-answer-accuracy possible!
You can play awhile every day for free, forever, but the more accurate you choose the right words within the verses, the longer you can play for free!
Challenge your way through the Bible and use power-ups to increase your scripture memory.
Register and see your worldwide ranking with others playing! How well do you know your Bible? But perhaps the best question is, do you have what it takes to become the best by learning?
You can use the Bible to find your own answers, the Hourglass to extend the time to answer, the Bomb to clear half the answers and the Lightstrike to get it right when you give up!
You can take on Play The Bible Word Match alone or register and see how you rank compared with friends to see who can achieve the highest level!
Play The Bible Word Match features:
• The King James Version (KJV) and New American Standard Bible (NASB) translations
• Designed to start easy and become gradually more difficult as you progress
• Answer correctly and quickly to earn the most free gold bars
• Stunning character graphics (a sneak peak at a future ‘character’ category)
• Progress and Ranking shows you how you are progressing while, if Connected, will show your worldwide ranking and further questions necessary to advance
• Easy and fun to play, challenging to master
• Easily sync the game between devices (progress but not gold) and unlock full game features when playing while connected to the Internet
• Great fun for Sunday school lessons and activities, too
• A great evangelism tool! Become as knowledgable as a disciple, learning more every day
• A fantastic Christian Bible game for those interested in becoming more Godly and closer to Christ
In the event you do not desire to allow anyone playing our game to acquire gold bars with real money, you can turn off the payment feature by disabling in-app purchases in your device’s settings.